So I've written several times on here talking about my never ending sick kids...well, enough is enough....I took all three into the doctor today instead of taking just one at a time like usual. The results:
*Molly: Pneumonia! Remember I said she has just been sick since like December...poor girl. No wonder she has just been miserable. They gave her a nasty shot of ceftriaxone and put her on Augmentin. If that doesn't kick it, then they are also going to put her on Zithromax and draw Immunoglobulin labs...I hope it works!
*Tanner: Sinus Infection-Strep Throat. No wonder the kid has been wanting to sleep 20 hours out of the 24 hour day....so not like him!
*McKade: Sinus Infection- Pink Eye. And tonight he is running a 102 temp. Poor kid is talking delirius in his sleep...
Matt switched insurance coverage this month at work, so we are covered but since all the paperwork hasn't been processed yet we have to pay out of pocket for the meds. Can you guess how much three prescriptions for Augmentin cost?
$215 whoppin dollars! (We will get reimbursed...thank goodness!)
So that is that...please pray for my kids that they might once again return to their happy, healthy selves....and also for my sanity!
Okay so the other thing I started today and have been wanting to for some time is Digital Scrapbooking. I have seriously like thousands of dollars of paper scrapping supplies collected up over the years....plus all the Stampin' Up! supplies I have...(my whole closet is stuffed to the hilt) but with little kids running around etc. etc. I just can't haul it all out and whatnot. So my SIL Alice introduced me to digi scrap like two years ago and of course old fashioned me was like "no, not for me"....but then....I started finding all these great blogs with all these digi scrapping freebies and everything was so cute and looked so amazing....so I have totally and completely crossed over. Thanks Alice!
So without further ado.....here is my very first page ever using a totally cute kit from Shabby Princess. (just keep in mind I am a total ametuer!)
Okay, now that I typed all that my page isn't uploading...so I will try again tomorrow!
2 comments:
Wow, Brook. Are you sleeping at all with all these sicknesses running rapid through your house. You need a day off...maybe a girls night or something.
Let me know some of your favorite digital scrapbooking sites. I really want to try it. Im so sorry that all the kiddos are sick, I am really ready for a play date....maybe they will be getting better soon!!! Let me know when they are all better and you get some sleep, we will schedule a play date!
Post a Comment