April 18, 2009

Not for the Squeemish: Molly's 1st Big Boo-Boo

My poor little princess tripped over MY shoes today at my parents house and fell smack on her face. Her tooth went into her lip and this is the result a few hours later.

Apology for the picture quality...(it was hard taking a picture with an unhappy camper on my lap)
Not only does she have a lip at least twice the size of her normal one...and its all nasty and split open....but she also (suprise, suprise) has a nasty cold again! and she only got off her antibiotics like a week ago. She finished them in CA but still has a clear runny nose. Well three days later it was all nasty and green again...and her eyes were seeping...now she has pink eye too! So it's back to the doctor on Monday. When will this ever end... (her brothers are sick too by the way. Tanner is now running a 101 temp as I type....ugh) Like I said: WHEN WILL THIS EVER END!!!???

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

Poor thing....that looks bad! Seems like everyone is getting something these days. It just keeps going around. Hope everyone is better soon. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Rene said...

UGH! Poor girl! I hope everyone is feeling better soon! Maybe this awesome warm weather will help!

thatmormonlady said...

Owie!! Why do the lip ones always look sooo nasty? Hyrum had the fever a few days ago but no other symptoms. Just hot for a day. But, both the boys have done that on me. I hope you guys can get over all this some time soon. It is just never ending!