Today has been chaotic! We have spent the whole day finishing up last minute packing (it seems the whole house has to go when there are kids involved!). Also, I spent the whole morning cleaning cuz I hate coming home from vacation to a messy house. However, after the house was clean we couldn't go anywhere cuz the guy from Allstate was coming to assess the van for extent of damages from our snow day wreck. But he was late, and then it took like two hours. The kids and I are going crazy from cabin fever. We are always on the go, just about every day doing something or other, so being at home all day has definately taken its toll on us.
HOWEVER! We are packed and on our way to HAWAII tomorrow! Can't wait! I'm also excited to see my brother and his family in Portland where they fly in from SLC and then we all board the plane together.
Tonight we are on our way to Gram & Papa's house to celebrate Gram's birthday (which was actually yesterday...read next post)
I probably won't be back here to update our lives until after our trip, so have a fabulous week to all you family and friends, and we will try to also...:-)
3 comments:
I hope you guys have a great trip!! Sounds like heaven... I'd love to get away from all this rain & SNOW...
Call me when you get back! ;)
Have fun. Maybe you could bring me back something???? HA!
Of course I will look for something heavenly for my girls back home...any thoughts about tan, muscular, sarong clad Waikiki torch lighters??? ha ha....dontcha worry..I'll bring back something special ;-)
Post a Comment