February 9, 2009

Tagged....

Well, I was tagged on Facebook, but have challenges when it comes to that....so I will just repost my survey here!

Let's see how much you remember!Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Very excited and happy!
4. WHAT DID YOUR HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND THINK? Overwhelmed
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 23
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I took like 4 Home pregnancy tests...
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My husband. He was at work. I was in awe so I called him. Then he was in awe. I should have done it in person but I was too suprised.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? No, but then the suspense killed. So since I work in L&D my nurse friends and I did a US one night and boom there it was. Definately a boy.
9. DUE DATE? July 18, 2004
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Somewhat
11. CRAVINGS? Pizza and anything salty....must account for the huge amount of weight I gained. That and the 4+ edema
.12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? My clothes didn't fit anymore. and everytime I scrubbed a C-section I threw up afterward
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? It was a BOY!!
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HADe THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Actually yes. I always wanted a girl. But I had to wait for two boys to come first before I got her.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 75 pounds-- YIKES!!!
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, one at work and one at church.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Not really, but towards the end I was extremely swollen and my blood pressure was going up. Mild PIH. Your fingers could get lost in my feet. Nasty....right?
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Providence St. Peter in Olympia
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? About 12
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Matt
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Matt, mom, my sister
23. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? Regular old delivery
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Tried. Two epidurals that failed did not really provide much pain relief.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8 lbs 10.8 oz
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? July 17, 2004
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? McKade Bryan Matayoshi
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 4 1/2


Now I tag Alice, BriAnne, Tera Faye, Amanda, Kate, and Rene. or anyone who else wants to do it.

No comments: