----------------------------------------------------------------------
So how do you really stay warm on a wet WA day? You do what my boys do. Several times a day I find them sprawled out in front of the heaters. They are now tall enough that they turn the temperature gauge to 90 and then lay there soaking up the rays...oh I mean hot air....(I'm not even sure if they know what rays are here in cloudsville). The only problem I have come to find with their heat source is when we leave the house I have to go around to EVERY heater to make sure it's not up to 90. 1) I don't want my house to burn down and 2) I can just see the electric meter spinning super fast as it counts the pennies I am sure it is costing to keep those little guys happy & warm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment