February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Gram!

Happy 48th Birthday Gram!

For Gram's birthday the kids and I took her to our favorite local Mexican resturant Casa Ramos (YUM!). McKade was supposed to keep it a secret, but he's 4, so he tells her when we get there..."you have to wear a hat, and sing Happy Birthday!" So of course my mom looks at me with the DON'T YOU DARE! look. However, on the way in, I was following behind her and I mouthed to the worker guy and pointed at my mom, "it's her birthday".
When we finished eating and they showed up with the sombreros and ice cream, my mom was so embarressed. She was like "I was watching you the whole time. How did they know?" I just grinned of course. The boys got an absolute kick out of the whole thing.
They also brought a little hat for Molly to wear. This is the looks she gave them as they were singing...like "who the heck are you and what have you done to me?" type look. It was funny.

Happy Birthday MOM and see you tonight at your family get together. Love you!

No comments: