(I'm not really sure what is wrong with the photo because on my computer it is normal but then when I upload it to my blog it tweaks out. )
This is the view from my yard. It's hard to see it because of the pic but there is snow everywhere....again! I know it's not going to be nearly as bad as last time...but just the sight and thought of it has caused some serious moodiness in me today. I 'm so tired of the snow! Most of all, I just really don't like to drive in it. But by golly, my boys were not going to miss their bowling field trip today. They were so excited!
And can you believe that about an inch of slush on our up and down lane caused my cars traction control to have a party. Our road is the pits when it snows. Last time...we had to use chains for at least a week after all the main roads were clear....we had to put them on, take them off and then put them on again to get back home. Such a hassle.
All I can say is in 18 days....Hawaii here I come! Warmth, Sun, relaxation, oh and did I mention Warmth and sun? WAHOO!
2 comments:
oh...you should switch wards. And we do have excellent socials...cause I am in charge. Just kidding. They are a lot of fun!!
I would love to do BK next week. Just let me know what day would work better for you.
We got more snow last night to. You guys taking the whole family to Hawaii? Have a great time. Enjoy the sun!
Post a Comment