February 26, 2009

All Things Hawaii...Part 3


This day was spent at Hanauma Bay. A huge protected reef that is home to colorful fish and other marine wild life....(I was so scared of the eels...ewww!) My brother Bryan is completely stoked about going here this trip.


The swap meet was GREAT! My sister and I went twice. It is all the tents you see below except it goes clear around Aloha Stadium. Matt said we were the only ones he had ever heard of that actually made it clear around the stadium. It's what girls do best right? Funny thing is I probably only spent like maybe $40.
My husband is a total WWII history buff. Well actually he is just a history buff in general. Anyway, he went and saw Pearl Harbor Memorial while us girls were shopping.


This was absolutely by far my favorite beach in Hawaii. It was at the resort Ko'Olina. They have these 5 man made lagoons that are separated by a semi jeti to the ocean. The water was perfectly calm, warm, and perfect for the kids. We snorkelled and saw turtles. (That was one of the coolest things ever, when we would see a sea turtle. They are huge!)



McKade and I sitting in the water at Ko'Olina. They had great tide pools there along the jeti. McKade absolutely loved them. He's grown so much since we went before! This time he says he is going to collect shells.

A collage of Tanner. He was playing in the grass outside our hotel.


Another picture of Tanner. I just love that boy! He was 13 months last time. This time he is 3! He's so excited to go find a "tutle" he says.

A scenic view from a relative's house in Honolulu.


The first day we were there Britt & I were playing around with the flowers. Our glamour shots....I LOVE plumerias by the way. They smell so good!
This is Matt's favorite picture by the way, so I photo shopt it.

My little sis...so cute!


And me again. We were just being silly having fun.


2 days to go!!! And I can't wait!!! We woke up to snow this morning...AGAIN! This has been the snowiest winter I have ever lived in WA...and that is basically my whole life. I'm actually kind of sick of it. If it's going to snow, at least let it not be a whimpy 1 inch....give us the full effect!

No comments: