February 25, 2009

All Things Hawaii...Part 2

Britt & I...Best Sisters Forever of course!

~~~~~~~
The waves at Waimea (sometimes get to 30-40 ft!)

(I want that house on the cliff!)
~~~~~~~
Me, snorkeling...I was a little leery when the octopus squiggled by me...
~~~~~~~
Some beach shot of McKade. He was a little scared of the water but LOVED the sand and the tide pools.



~~~~~~

Tanner of course just LOVED the sand!



At 13 months old, he still needed his daily nap...beach or not.


Beach pics of Tanner



My favorite pic of Tanner in Hawaii

And more sand!

~~~~~~
Matt was snorkelling so we played with boys.

~~~~~~
Matt getting in some R & R.

Matt & I. We were overlooking the water at the famous blowhole spot. I guy had actually died there not too long before we went cuz he sat down on the blow hole to impress his girl and basically the major enema he recieved scrambled his insides. What a way to go....


I love my Honey!
So Part 2 was an account of some of the time we spent at the beach...and in a few days...WE WILL BE ON THE BEACH! I CAN'T WAIT!


No comments: