Things Molly is doing right now:
- Talking up a storm....it seems a new word pops out each day. She loves to jibber jabber. Her favorites are "no" (of course!) "here you go" "momma" "kitty" "Papa" "Ju" (juice)
- Loves her lovey blanky. (It's a raggedy ann blanket my mom made her for Christmas)
- Running, turning in circles, walking backwards
- She LOVES her bathtime. (I say "time for bathtubs" and off she goes...so cute!)
- Favorite Food: Bean soups, chocolate chips, pretzels
- Takes 2 hour naps
- Favorite Person: Me....(I definately have a little shadow)
- Likes to dip her chips in salsa before eating them(funny...right?)
- Recently has become "little miss attitude" - seriously...she will try to wack her brothers or me if she is mad but the look on her face says it all....she knows every bit of her intentions....we've had to start discipline a tad early on this one. She is FIESTY!!!
So those are just some things out of the tons that I could list. We love, love, love this little girl. We are so extremely blessed to have her in our family. She has brought sunshine and light...and of course ribbons and bows. (and I'm lovin' it!)
Molly is learning to vacuum. She is pretty much obsessed with the real one. One day I walked into the great room and there she was. Now if only she keeps it up as she gets older....(fingers crossed)
I am posting this picture with the sole purpose of showing Molly's untameable hair. She has a funky wave all over her head....(must be from dad...)
Unfortunately at this time in her little life she will not keep any sort of hair clips etc in her hair....so it stays wild. The back has this fuzzball that frizzes with curl and seriously I can't get it to do anything else. It's kind of become her trademark. I can't wait for her hair to be long and beautiful.
2 comments:
Give me a call when you're ready for pictures! ;) She'll be 2 before ya know it!
Oh you can count on it. Unfortunately she has been sick again and that is why I haven't called...but now she is on a longer dose of antibiotics to help the sinus infection...so I should be calling soon. :-)
Post a Comment