March 29, 2009

Eeeeek!!!

My little Tanner has such a huge personality. He is so interested in EVERYTHING! I just wanted to share with you some of his latest:


Squishy Reptiles
Found at Walmart for $1.98. These things are his favorite. He lives and breathes with them. Bathtub, eating, sleeping, playing, etc. You get the point. His latest one...a nasty spider. He knows mommy does NOT like spiders.

Playdough. This kid LOVES playdough. I however, hate the big mess that playdough makes...but whatever keeps my little Tanner interested and occupied for more than 10 minutes is a must in my household. You can have all the playdough you want little guy. It's all yours!
And he is just so creative with it. He likes to make shapes and color coordinate them with the lids. He also makes snakes and spiders and snowmen. And of course all kinds of other things.

Tanner also loves preschool so much. He loves of course the playdough table there too, and it's hard to pry him away.

Best of all, I love the sparkle in my Tan Tan's eyes when he is doing something he absolutely loves.

2 comments:

RR said...

Hey we need to get together soon. Let me know. Rach

thatmormonlady said...

I was just checking out your post when Hyrum climbed up on my lap and asked "Mommy, what Tanner doing?" I love that we are close enough for my boys to know their cousins!