In Hawaii...my bangs did what I told them. Since we came back to Washington....notta! I was trying to get ready for my sister's engagement dinner. Of course I only had 2.5 hours of sleep since I worked the night before. Can you tell!? The end result: Up goes the bangs.
My sister and Paul had an engagement dinner at Olive Garden in Oregon. In the Romanian culture you aren't officially engaged until you have this dinner and your engagement is blessed. There were 5 of us and like 70 Romanian people. One of the Pastors interpreted for us...it was a fun, diverse evening. We met some very lovely people.
Brittney and Paul will become Mr. and Mrs. Tanka (pronounced like Tonka) on May 2, 2009
Hey Brook! I'm glad I found your blog so we can keep in touch. I wanted to thank you for the baby gift you gave me. The 4th of July outfits are so cute and I can't wait for the boys to wear them. I'm so jealous you went to Hawaii. Sounds like you guys had fun.
2 comments:
Hey Brook! I'm glad I found your blog so we can keep in touch. I wanted to thank you for the baby gift you gave me. The 4th of July outfits are so cute and I can't wait for the boys to wear them. I'm so jealous you went to Hawaii. Sounds like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment