So, some of you know that Ko'Olina is my favorite place to go and take my kids in Hawaii. This is because the resort had these 4 lagoons built off the ocean and they are very protected from the actual ocean and waves due to the reef and rock placement, however, you can still see tropical fish, turtles, etc if you snorkel around. WELL...we were visiting Matt's cousins and one of them said, "you went to Ko'Olina? There was just a shark sighting in Lagoon 4 a couple days ago"
Lagoon 4 is the one we always swim at!
So of course, I had to google it. Enjoy!
http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/13068/40/
The good thing is it actually wasn't a couple of days ago as his cousin stated...( I think in Hawaii time just runs together...) but it happened in January. Still....it happened.
But for sure....the next time I go, I am not going to stop thinking about the shark that managed it's way into the Lagoon. It's just almost impossible....if you have been there you know the reef just doesn't give enough clearence to make it easy. I guess anything in fact IS possible. YIKES!
No comments:
Post a Comment