March 17, 2009

3 months and counting....

Molly trying to help her brother.
Poor McKade....although for once you have some color to your face....(he's normally very pale due to his anemia)

My poor Bugga Boo...


My poor kids are all sick again!!! Seriously we have been sick around our house on and off since January. We get the crud, in different variations, and it goes away, and then we get the crud again! and so on....When is it going to stop.....?

We have missed several weeks of church....(being sick...then Hawaii...thank goodness everyone was well by Hawaii time...then of course I was sick during Hawaii... and we've barely been back to start the cycle all over again)....and we have missed many days at preschool....and just haven't been able to visit with family and friends at all. Between my sister in laws family being sick and my family I don't think we have seen eachother since Christmas time....No Joke! So sad, cuz we love visiting with Dave and Alice and the girls. It's best to just keep the kids home and let them veg out on the couch with all the movies, popsicles, and sprite that they want until they get better.
Until good health comes our way, see ya all soon I hope!.....

2 comments:

The Shelton's said...

I hear you on that one Brook! I think our new ward is about to consider us inactive because we are never there. At least not all of us. Todd and I have been trading off since January it seems on who stays home with the sick kid. I'm pretty sure most people think I am a single mother and my children rotate every week! Get well.

Rene said...

Wow! That came on quick... I just saw you at preschool yesterday. Sorry to hear you've got sickies! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!