Aloha! We are back from Hawaii and I can't wait to blog about it....but after taking the red eye home we are experiencing a bit of jet lag in the Matayoshi household. For example, it is almost 11 pm and the boys are still wound up. It's only 7: 48 in Hawaii right now...
And this morning I was supposed to have the boys at preschool by 8:30. Well, they were sleeping so deeply I thought I would just take them in late when they woke up. Well that wasn't until 10:30 and preschool gets over at 11. Oops! Teacher Bobbi (their Gram) didn't mind however....she just made us come see her after her college class was done.
I promise I will try to blog about our trip tomorrow but I will leave will a little story about the picture of my Miss Molly up top.
The weather left something to be desired several days we were there, so I didn't dress Molly down in her bathing suit. We took a walk outside the house we rented which was right at the beach and she wanted down to play in the sand. Next thing I know she plops herself right down in the water and starts playing. I can't wait for her to be a swimmer!
No comments:
Post a Comment